Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally - I made it!

YAY! I was glad to finally join in with the rest of you guys. You ALL did so great in keeping up with the workout....it was very challenging! I was a little worried about waking up so early and how my body would function before dawn but surprisingly it felt good. And it is an energizing way to start the day.
I improvised here at Trim Up since I didn't have time to go home for a shower. The Mystic Tan booth works very well as a shower! I just used warm water instead of the tan solution. Let me know if anyone else needs our shower services!
Again, if you want to see DOUBLE the weightloss/toning, write down what you eat and keep track of calories and protein. Even you don't keep a journal, make sure to eat those good complex carbs and stay away from the sugar and white flour. If you buy only the good foods, eat breakfast, pack your lunch, prepare a high protein, low carb dinner, each every 4 hours and get
enough protein - you will get lean and feel your best!
A word about the crab quiche recipe..... I thought it was good for a Low Cal, low carb dish that was very filling but it is not exactly yummy tasting (without the butter & extra cheese). Sorry, Maura!! :)
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment