Monday, September 14, 2009

BOOTCAMP - Day 1

Hello Happy Campers!

I am starting this blog to help keep Trim Up members in touch so that we can offer support,
encouragement, advice and ideas to each other. The key to a successful program is to stay
MOTIVATED and focused on the end result.
Please comment and add to this blog as much as you like.....whether you are venting your
PAIN from class, achievements in maintain your food diary, suggestions, or recipes.
Seeing how I am rarely at a loss for words.....I'll start! hehe

This morning I woke up at 5:20am. Even though my alarm doesn't go off until 6:30, I think
it was my inner guilt for not participating myself in this session. My problem with Monday is
that I work from 8am-8pm, teach 3 classes, and would not have time to go home after the 6:00
bootcamp to shower SO it is not possible.
However, I am going to follow the Bootcamp Get Lean Diet and did all of my healthy food shopping yesterday. Also made the blueberry muffins and prepared a low-carb crustless
crab quiche to cook for dinner tonight.
Blaire said class was HARD but felt good about pushing herself. That first class is the worst I
think.....so congratulations on getting there and making it through!
Lauren's mom called to let me know that Lauren is in the hospital for emergency gall bladder
surgery. She said that Lauren is so disappointed that she can't be a part of bootcamp but we
will see her at the next one I'm sure! I'll let you all know how she is doing.
I plan on attending Wednesday's class so see you all then!
Debi :)
ps My landlord said that he would turn on the back parking lot lights for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment